1. These terms and conditions apply to the WANT Krone Cap Classique Competition.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by Krone Cap Classique.
3. Krone Cap Classique may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on their Facebook Account / @KroneCapClassique/ https://www.kronecapclassique.co.za
4. The Competition runs from 20th November 2021 to 30th November 2021.
5. The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by Krone Cap Classique. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against Krone Cap Classique or its promotional agents, unless the circumstances leading to such termination were within Krone Cap Classique’s reasonable control.
6. To enter the Competition you must live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of Krone Cap Classique are not eligible to enter or claim the prize.
7. No prize will be awarded to any person to whom such prize may not be legally awarded including, but not limited to minors under the age of 18 years.
8. To enter the Competition, entrants must enter via the competition posts on Facebook and Instagram.
9. 5 people will win the Prize, being one case of Krone each and a private tasting with our cellarmaster.
10. The winner will be determined via a random draw on 2nd of December 2021, subsequent to taking into account all valid entries.
11. The winner will be contacted via e-mail. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited.
13. The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, congratulatory post, and any other validation procedure determined by Krone Cap Classique, in order to claim the prize.
14. The winner agrees to have his/her photo taken, which may be used together with their full names by for advertising and promotional purposes, subsequent to receiving the winner’s consent, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld. By entering this competition, you opt in to receive marketing material from Krone Cap Classique via email.
15. The prize is not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash.
16. Krone Cap Classique’s external auditors will oversee the competition.
17. Any violation, attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the participant.
18. Entrants indemnify Krone Cap Classique or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate Krone Cap Classique or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold Krone Cap Classique or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if Krone Cap Classique detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
20. All participants indemnify Krone Cap Classique and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition, unless the circumstances leading to such claim were within Krone Cap Classique’s or its advertising agent’s reasonable control.
21. All participants further indemnify Krone Cap Classique from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever, unless the cancellation of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within Krone Cap Classique’s or its promotional agents reasonable control. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Krone Cap Classique’s or any of its promotional agents.
22. The winner will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a prize.
23. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minster of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, Krone Cap Classique reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Krone Cap Classique or its promotional agents, unless the unlawfulness of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within Krone Cap Classique or its promotional agents reasonable control.
24. At the end of the competition all of Krone Cap Classique obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
25. These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.