1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
2. Add the condensed milk, salt, egg and cooled butter.
3. Gradually add flour until a kneadable dough forms.
4. Turn out on surface and knead until smooth and elastic (±8–10 minutes).
5. Place in lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean towel, leave to stand in a warm place until doubled in size.
6. Knead the dough again for 1–2 minutes and divide into 6 equal size sausages.
7. Wrap the dough sausages around sturdy vine branches.
8. Allow to rest and proof until puffy.
9. Cook the stokbrood over the coals, turning constantly until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve the warm stokbrood with farm butter, mature cheddar and moskonfyt as a cheese course dessert.